By Michael Eysenck
AQA Psychology for AS and A-level yr 1 is the definitive textbook for the hot 2015 curriculum. Written via eminent psychologist Professor Michael Eysenck, in collaboration with a staff of experienced A-level lecturers and examiner, the publication permits scholars not just to move their checks with flying shades, but additionally to completely interact with the technology of psychology. in addition to masking the six middle themes scholars will examine, the booklet includes:
- Activities which attempt options or hypothesises, bringing idea to life.
- Key examine reports defined and explored, displaying the root on which conception has developed
- Case reports which express how people’s lives are tormented by mental phenomena
- Evaluation containers which seriously appraise key techniques and theories
- Self-assessment questions which motivate scholars to mirror on what they’ve learnt
- Section summaries to aid the certainty of particular principles – ideal for revision
- Exam tricks which steer scholars in the direction of whole and balanced answers
- Key phrases outlined all through so scholars aren’t stressed by way of new language
- 200 figures, tables and photos
- End of bankruptcy additional interpreting to permit scholars to strengthen a deeper understanding
- End of bankruptcy revision questions and pattern examination papers to consolidate wisdom and perform examination technique
- A complete spouse site with quite a number extra assets for either scholars and academics, together with revision aids and sophistication fabrics
Incorporating better assurance of study equipment, in addition to key statistical ideas, the sixth version of this well-loved textbook remains to be the precise advent to psychology. available but rigorous, the booklet is definitely the right textbook for college kids taking both the AS direction or yr 1 of the A-level.
Read or Download AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1 PDF
Similar psychological education & training books
Overcoming ADHD with no medicine was once constructed via years of study in addition to box paintings within the public tuition method and in deepest tutoring. this straightforward to learn publication additionally comprises principles reflecting the existence paintings from a few academic and psychological well-being pros from numerous particular fields.
Kies en ze kiezen jou geeft geen kant-en-klare antwoorden, maar draait juist om drie vragen; vragen die vreselijk simpel zijn, maar essentieel om keuzes te kunnen maken én verantwoorden. Ze helpen de mate van fit bepalen tussen mens en werk, én tegelijkertijd je bedrijf met een geloofwaardig verhaal neer te zetten.
AQA Psychology for AS and A-level 12 months 1 is the definitive textbook for the recent 2015 curriculum. Written via eminent psychologist Professor Michael Eysenck, in collaboration with a workforce of experienced A-level lecturers and examiner, the booklet permits scholars not just to cross their checks with flying colors, but in addition to completely interact with the technology of psychology.
The PsycTHERAPY® instructing consultant presents useful rules on easy methods to use APA's video database of streaming psychotherapy demonstrations in numerous sessions, in scientific supervision, and in different education contexts. This advisor might be beneficial to any psychology school looking new how you can use video to coach innovations and talents in psychotherapy, psychopathology, character, and psychotherapy examine.
- Competition and Compassion in Chinese Secondary Education (Palgrave Studies on Chinese Education in a Global Perspective)
- Psychology of Reading: 2nd Edition
- Iperattività e gestione delle emozioni. Percorsi educativo-didattici e motorio-sportivi (Strum. lavoro psico-sociale e educativo) (Italian Edition)
- Impossible Training: A Relational View of Psychoanalytic Education (Relational Perspectives Book Series)
Additional resources for AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1
AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1 by Michael Eysenck