By Antoinette Errante,Jackie Blount,Bruce A. Kimball
Philosophy and background of schooling examines the complicated dating among those experiences, and the price of those comparable reviews for bettering academic wisdom, coverage, and perform. From varied views, the philosophers and historians during this quantity discover how bringing those disciplines jointly yields insights approximately unacknowledged or occult elements of schooling difficulties that neither may possibly in attaining on their lonesome.
By Mireille Emmett
By Clive R Belfield,Henry M. Levin
By Marcel Paolino,Gerlinde Kehl
Denn es erlaubt ein besonderes Modell für Anreize bei den Arbeitgebenden zu erproben.
By Jonas Wetzel
Aus dem Inhalt: Die neurotische Angst, Phobische Ängste, Panikstörungen, Zwangskrankheiten.
By Charles J. Russo,Izak Oosthuizen,Charl C. Wolhuter,C C Wolhuter
By Lisa A. W. Kensler,Cynthia L. Uline
Leadership for eco-friendly colleges presents aspiring and practising leaders with the instruments they should facilitate the layout, management, and administration of greener, extra sustainable colleges. Framed by way of thought and learn, this article attracts from the fields of sustainability technological know-how, outfitted studying setting, and academic management to provide an explanation for what eco-friendly colleges appear like, what function institution structures play in advancing sustainable organizational and educational practices, and why university leaders are "greening" their management. Sustainability can usually look like an unreachable, utopian set of ambitions, yet this significant source makes use of illustrative examples of winning colleges and leaders to teach how constructing and coping with eco-friendly colleges aligns with the paintings they're already doing to revive engaged studying inside of their faculties and groups. Leadership for eco-friendly faculties is a distinct and demanding source to aid leaders lessen the environmental effect of faculty structures and immerse scholars in practical, significant studying for a sustainable, simply destiny.
- Examples from award-winning faculties and leaders—best-practices and illustrative examples all through make entire tuition sustainability come to lifestyles and express how eco-friendly management is a true danger for the reader.
- Aligned with specialist criteria for academic Leadership—provides the instruments beneficial for leaders to enhance sustainability targets whereas while pleasurable the middle reasons in their job.
- End-of-chapter dialogue questions—valuable pedagogical instruments invite own mirrored image and conversation.
By Nina Danilevski
Es wird in der Arbeit analysiert, used to be im traditionellen Umgang mit Schülerleistungen zu verändern ist, wie den Leistungen der Schülerinnen und Schüler innerhalb der neuen Lernkultur begegnet werden soll, welche Aspekte dabei zu beachten sind. Es werden einige besonders für die Grundschule geeigneten neuen Formen und Methoden der Leistungsfeststellung und -beurteilung betrachtet und beschrieben.
By Juliet Hart,Mark Onuscheck,Mary T. Christel
In Acting It Out, you’ll realize how you can use drama on your ELA and social reviews study rooms to spice up pupil participation and foster serious considering. With years of expertise supervising arts integration courses in Chicago Public colleges, authors Juliet Hart, Mark Onuscheck, and Mary T. Christel provide sensible recommendation for academics in center and excessive colleges. within, you’ll find…
- Group actions to enhance focus, harness concentration, and have interaction scholars of all talents and studying kinds in teamwork
- Close analyzing workouts that motivate scholars to imagine significantly and construct own relationships with the textual content
- Strategies for integrating energetic methods to dramatic literature, corresponding to improvisation and scene paintings
- Ideas for utilizing dramatic literature as a springboard for learning background and interdisciplinary experiences
- Annotated interpreting lists that spotlight each one play’s content material and suggested makes use of in ELA or social reports
Throughout the publication, you’ll additionally locate convenient instruments similar to mirrored image questions, handouts, and rubrics. by means of imposing the concepts during this e-book and permitting scholars to step into varied roles from a textual content, you’ll enhance interpreting comprehension and energize your classroom!
By Ulf Tippelt,Jürgen Wick