By Gerard Marriott,Ian Parker
* Discusses optical instrumentation for imaging, screening and analysis in molecules, tissues, and cells
* Covers the improvement and alertness of optical probes and methods for imaging and drug screening
* Investigates the constitution and dynamics of biomolecular platforms, screening and drug discovery, and the analysis and therapy of disease
Read or Download Biophotonics, Part A: 360 (Methods in Enzymology) PDF
Best biophysics books
What are the relatives among the form of a procedure of towns and that of fish institution? Which occasions may still ensue in a phone so that it participates to at least one of the finger of our palms? the best way to interpret the form of a sand dune? This collective ebook written for the non-specialist addresses those questions and extra typically, the elemental factor of the emergence of varieties and styles in actual and residing structures.
Das Buch beschreibt die Grundlagen der mathematischen Modellierung zellulärer Systeme. Nach einer Klassifikation von Modellen wird schwerpunktmäßig auf deterministische Modelle eingegangen und für alle relevanten zellulären Prozesse entsprechende Gleichungen angegeben. Anschließend werden eine Reihe von Verfahren zur Modellanalyse vorgestellt.
The volumes during this authoritative sequence current a multidisciplinary method of modeling and simulation of flows within the cardiovascular and ventilatory structures, in particular multiscale modeling and matched simulations. quantity five is dedicated to cells, tissues, and organs of the cardiovascular and ventilatory platforms with an emphasis on mechanotransduction-based law of circulate.
Now in its fourth version, ideas of Tissue Engineering has been the sure source within the box of tissue engineering for greater than a decade. The fourth variation presents an replace in this quickly progressing box, combining the necessities for a normal realizing of tissue development and improvement, the instruments and theoretical info had to layout tissues and organs, in addition to a presentation via the world’s specialists of what's at the moment recognized approximately every one particular organ method.
- Gamma Knife Surgery
- Planar Lipid Bilayers: Methods and Applications (Biological Techniques Series)
- Physikalische Chemie und Biophysik (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Radiation Science for Physicians and Public Health Workers
Extra info for Biophotonics, Part A: 360 (Methods in Enzymology)
Biophotonics, Part A: 360 (Methods in Enzymology) by Gerard Marriott,Ian Parker