By Gerard Marriott,Ian Parker
* Optical instrumentation for imaging, screening and analysis in molecules, tissues, and cells
* improvement and alertness of optical probes and strategies for imaging and drug screening, protemics, genomics, and cellomics
* functions of biophotonics examine to the knowledge of mechanisms of mobile reactions and procedures, investigating the constitution and dynamics of biomolecular structures, screening and drug discovery, and analysis and therapy of disease
Read or Download Biophotonics, Part B: 361 (Methods in Enzymology) PDF
Best biophysics books
What are the kin among the form of a approach of towns and that of fish institution? Which occasions should still take place in a mobilephone so that it participates to at least one of the finger of our palms? the best way to interpret the form of a sand dune? This collective publication written for the non-specialist addresses those questions and extra ordinarily, the basic factor of the emergence of varieties and styles in actual and dwelling structures.
Das Buch beschreibt die Grundlagen der mathematischen Modellierung zellulärer Systeme. Nach einer Klassifikation von Modellen wird schwerpunktmäßig auf deterministische Modelle eingegangen und für alle relevanten zellulären Prozesse entsprechende Gleichungen angegeben. Anschließend werden eine Reihe von Verfahren zur Modellanalyse vorgestellt.
The volumes during this authoritative sequence current a multidisciplinary method of modeling and simulation of flows within the cardiovascular and ventilatory platforms, in particular multiscale modeling and paired simulations. quantity five is dedicated to cells, tissues, and organs of the cardiovascular and ventilatory platforms with an emphasis on mechanotransduction-based rules of stream.
Now in its fourth version, rules of Tissue Engineering has been the yes source within the box of tissue engineering for greater than a decade. The fourth variation presents an replace in this swiftly progressing box, combining the necessities for a normal figuring out of tissue development and improvement, the instruments and theoretical info had to layout tissues and organs, in addition to a presentation by way of the world’s specialists of what's at the moment recognized approximately each one particular organ process.
- The Physics of Living Systems (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics)
- Structure, Function and Regulation of TOR complexes from Yeasts to Mammals: Part B: 28 (The Enzymes)
- Rational Design of Enzyme-Nanomaterials: Volume 571 (Methods in Enzymology)
- Environmental Radiation Effects on Mammals: A Dynamical Modeling Approach
Extra info for Biophotonics, Part B: 361 (Methods in Enzymology)
Biophotonics, Part B: 361 (Methods in Enzymology) by Gerard Marriott,Ian Parker